SECURITY & PRIVACY
America & Beyond respects your concerns about privacy. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices. (This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect, how we use the information, with whom we share it, and the choices you can make about our collection, use, and disclosure of the information)
The phrase “personal information” refers to information by which you or the device you are using to connect to the Web World can be identified.
How we collect your information?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to assist your purchase and to allow us to provide and suggest products that might interest you.
We may obtain personal information about you from various sources, including our official website, Tele-conversations, e-mailing, through social media, or when you participate in promotional events.
The types of personal information we may obtain include:
- Contact details (such as name, postal and email address or phone number)
- The contact information of friends or other people you would like us to contact
- Username and password for the account you may establish on our sites.
- Payment details (Including payment card number, security code, expiration date, cardholder name, and billing address)
- Shipping information (Including the shipping address and phone number)
- Demographic information (such as age, date of birth and gender)
- The information you provide by interacting with us through social media, including photographs
- Shopping behavior and preferences and a record of the purchases you make on our website
- Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties. In addition, when you visit our websites, we may collect certain information by automated means such as:
- Web Cookie, usually text data sent from a website or stored in the user’s web browser
- Web Beacon is as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF is used to transmit information back to a web server
We also may use third-party website analytics tools (such as Omniture or Google), that collect information about visitor traffic on our sites and mobile applications. The information we may collect by automated means includes:
Information about the devices our visitors use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser and operating system type)
- URLs that refer visitors to our sites
- Dates and times of visits to our sites
- Information on actions taken on our sites (such as page views and site navigation patterns)
- A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses our website
- Search terms that visitors use to reach our sites
How we use your information?
- We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Register you for membership on our websites and manage and maintain your account on the sites
- Provide products or services you request
- The process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including by processing payment card transactions, arranging shipping and handling returns and refunds and contacting you about your orders, via telephone conversation)
- Maintain a record of the purchases you make on our site
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events, and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you
- Enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks, and other interactive media
- Publish your testimonials about America & Beyond LLC, including on our websites and blogs, and on social networks (if we choose to publish your testimonial, we will include only your first name, last initial, city, and state)
- Manage your participation in our events, sweepstakes and other promotions
- Tailor our products and services to suit your personal interests and the manner in which visitors use our sites, applications and social media assets
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read)
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors use of our sites and social media assets and the purchases visitors make on our site
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies In addition to the data uses described above, we may use
- Information collected through cookies and other automated means to uniquely identify the electronic shopping cart you may create on our sites and enable you to retrieve the shopping cart you previously created.
- Information may be combined with information received from other sources like from your parents, affiliate or subsidiary companies, business partners and other third parties.
- We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Your online activities information may be collected to provide advertising about products and services tailored to your individual interests (You may see certain ads on this and other sites because we participate in advertising networks). This data collection and ad targeting take place both on our websites and on third-party websites that participate in the ad networks.
Personal Information Disclosure Conditions
We do not sell or share personal information about you except as described in this Privacy Notice.
Personal information we collect may share with our parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, business partners, ad network vendors and their participants, and other third parties for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice, including to communicate with you about products and services, offers, events and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you.
Information may also be shared with service providers who perform services on our behalf. These service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
The company also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order), (ii) in response to a request by law enforcement authorities, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
The company reserves the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell, merge or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Following such a sale, merger or transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your personal information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information.
We offer you certain choices about what information we collect from you, how we use and disclose the information and how we communicate with you.
You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information. We will apply your preferences going forward (In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to America & Beyond LLC use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of certain company offerings or site features).
Here are the choices we offer:
Sharing Information with Business Partners:
You may ask America & Beyond LLC not to share your personal information with our business partners for those partners’ private purposes. To do so, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (If you opt out, the company will continue sharing your information as otherwise described in the “Information We Share” section of this Privacy Notice, including with our service providers, to fulfill your requests and to comply with legal requirements).
You may choose not to receive marketing email communications from us
- By clicking on the unsubscribe link
- By adjusting your email preferences using the online account you may establish on our sites
- To opt out of receiving marketing communications through the advertising networks of our ad vendors, please click here, then click “Select all” on the linked site and push the “Submit” button.
You may opt out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our sites by our web analytics vendor by writing to email@example.com.
When you use an America & Beyond LLC application on your mobile device, you may opt not to share your geo-location details with us by adjusting the device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. If you do so, however, that without cookies you:
May not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of our site (In addition, disabling cookies may cancel opt-outs that rely on cookies, such as web analytics or targeted advertising opt-outs).
Information Access and Correction
You may ask us for a copy of certain personal information we maintain about you or update or correct inaccuracies in that information using the online account you may establish on our websites.
In addition, if you believe other personal information we maintain about you is inaccurate or private, you may request that we correct or amend the information by contacting us as indicated in the “Contact Us” section of this Privacy Notice. If we deny an access request, we will notify you of the reasons for the denial.
Links to Other Websites
America & Beyond LLC website may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. These sites may or may be operated by America & Beyond LLC.
Linked sites may have their own privacy notices, which you should review if you visit those websites. Our company is not responsible for the content of any websites not affiliated with America & Beyond LLC, any use of those sites, or those sites’ privacy practices.
How To Secure Personal Information
The company maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the personal information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. For example, we use SquareUp encryption to protect your purchase information while in transit.
Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or ail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
To further protect yourself, you should safeguard your America & Beyond LLC account username and password and not share that information with anyone.
You should also sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our sites. Please note that we will never ask for your America & Beyond LLC account login details via email.
For additional details, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
America & Beyond LLC does not direct its websites to children under the age of thirteen. We require registered users of the site to be at least eighteen years old. If we learn that a user is under eighteen years of age, we will promptly delete any personal information that the individual has provided to us and the account will be closed without any prior notice.